Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hibernation at the Mountains



24th of March ~ Miguel would have been 7 Months "if only" he lived.
I decided to Climb Mountain with your Daddy this day.
not because i don't like to cry and remember you but because I need to remind myself that I need to move forward, 
as hard it may seem for me, I need to look forward because your brother Liam needs me.
But it doesn't mean I will forget you Baby Boy.
You will always be in my heart. You will always be remembered. and I will always Love you Miguel.


I always love walking. Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow..
I love the beauty of Nature. I love the smell of greens. I love the air at the top. 
I love the view from the Summit. I love the simplicity of life in the Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment